Delivery insurance
for riders

Motorcycle and scooter insurance for delivery riders.

  • All in one policy – covers food & parcel delivery, social, domestic & pleasure.
  • Choose between a flexible 30-day or annual policy.
  • Available for cars, vans, scooters and motorcycles.

Motorised scooters

No limits to engine size

We love all things two-wheel.

Our motorcycle delivery insurance covers most two-wheel vehicles to protect your ride!

Scooter & Motorcycle

Your policy will cover both scooters and motorcycles subject to your vehicle being registered.


Cover for loss of or damage in the event of a theft or attempted theft.

Recover and Redelivery

We will pay the cost of moving your ride following an accident, collision or damage.

Foreign Use

You are covered to use your ride in the European Union.

*Please review your policy for full details and exclusions. Foreign use includes Andorra, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia or Switzerland.

Make the most of your policy

Your policy covers you to work with multiple delivery platforms at the same time so you can maximise your earning potential.

  • We will provide you with the insurance documents you need to get started
  • Our Hire & Reward cover is valid for all delivery platforms

And many more

Manage your insurance online

  • You can choose instant cover and start today or start your cover at a future date that suits you
  • Get covered online in minutes without the hassle of phone calls or long wait times
  • Get access to your policy documents immediately

Choose the cover that suits you

  • Flexible cover when you need it with 30-day or annual cover options
  • You are covered for food delivery, parcel delivery and social use of our vehicle during that period
  • Choose Third Party Only or Comprehensive cover

What drivers are saying about us

How it works


Get a quote

If you are happy with your quote, you can buy your cover online and set your cover to start immediately or at a future date that works for you.

All you need is your driving license to get started.


Get your policy

We will provide you with a certificate of insurance which you can send to your delivery platform(s).


Start riding

You can start driving and earning as soon as your insurance is active.

We can provide you with instant cover or at a future date that works for you.

This will cover you for all hire & reward as well as domestic, social & pleasure.

Do I need delivery insurance?

Delivery platforms will require you to have a
Certificate of Motor Insurance (Hire & Reward insurance)

What does this mean?
In short, if you are carrying goods for a fee, you need
this type of insurance in place before your are able to
start delivering.

INSHUR polices provide you with the cover
(and documents) you need to start working with
these companies. You will usually need to show
proof of this insurance before you start delivering.

Who do we cover?

We can help most riders depending on the following:

  • You are at least 23 years old
  • You have a valid licence type – such as a UK drivers licence, UK motorcycle licence or provisional motorcycle licence with CBT (Compulsory Basic Training)
  • Your vehicle isn’t more than 20 years old

Other restrictions may apply*

Get news & updates from INSHUR

Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates.

Not found